This blueberry smoothie recipe is “primary” in the perfect of the way. It’s chilly, creamy, nutritious and scrumptious. I crave this smoothie within the morning and it retains me going till lunch. What extra are you able to hope for in a smoothie?
All you’ll want to make these blueberry smoothies are 4 primary elements: frozen blueberries and bananas, almond butter and almond milk. Mix them up for a luscious, plant-based mostly deal with!
- 1 ½ cups to 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cup frozen bananas (I freeze my bananas in ½″ slices)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Elective vitamin boosters: ¼ cup old style oats and/or 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple syrup, if crucial (I often don’t want it)
- In a blender, mix all the components.
- Mix on low till the blender positive aspects traction, then ramp as much as the very best velocity as quickly as attainable (or in case your blender has a smoothie perform, that may work nice). Cease to scrape down the edges or add extra milk if essential.
- As soon as the smoothie is totally clean and creamy, style it and mix in maple syrup for those who’d like a sweeter smoothie. Divide the smoothie into 2 glasses. Serve instantly!